Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Frigging Freezing

And it is only going to get worse! I dropped my ski plans for today because it is 0 degrees at the Bowl with a 20 mile an hour wind. Booooo. The winds were just howling last night and they kept me awake. 

Maybe this will motivate me to go the gym and go for a run. But I will probably just end up watching a movie and finishing Kinsey's hat that I'm knitting for her. It's gonna be awesome - the yarn is this alpacha mix - it's got a blue core and an outside ribbon the switches from green to dark blue. I'll post a pic when I'm done. 

1 comment:

Jane Doe Jenn said...

Hi there!
This is Jennifer stopping in from the dishcloth exchange. I'm trying to go through the sidebar list and check out everyone's blog before the end of the swap.

I'd love to see that hat photo when you are done it. It's cold here (Ontario, Canada), so I like cozy hats and scarves!